September 4, 2012

a photo a day

I have been feeling like I am not using my camera enough these days..
I love taking photos, so I figured why not do a "photo a day" post for the month of september?
I realize that I'm behind, since it's September 4th today, but I'll just catch up now, and then post once a day for the rest of the month.

Here is the list that I'm going to do:
1. You, now
2. Father
3. Far away
4. In my mailbox/postbox
5. Bright
6. Every day
7. Natural
8. At night
9. Something you do most weekends
10. Black & White
11. Hero
12. Together
13. Table
14. Favorite
15. First thing you see
16. Strange
17. In my fridge
18. Price
19. Underneath
20. Man-made
21. Sometimes
22. Up
23. Before bedtime
24. 3 Things
25. Frame
26. Near
27. Love/Hate
28. A good thing
29. Errand
30. You, then

So... here we go!

Day 1: You, now
 just shopping at old navy, one of my favorite past times.
Day 2: Father
The "soon to be" father - just less than 2 months till our due date! This was us on a little cruise to the lake in Josh & Leah's convertible. 
Day 3: Far away
two of our favorite people - tom & em - are much too far away since they live in BC! This picture also makes me crave ethiopian food... 
Day 4: In my mailbox/postbox
This one is a bit of a stretch... but those 2 cute little stuffed animals that are sitting in the nursery are one of the many things that I have ordered online and received in my mailbox! online baby shopping is too much fun. Last week I got my monitor in the mail, this week I'm waiting for some sleep sacks and a few other fun things!

happy september!!

1 comment: