September 9, 2012

day 9: what I do most weekends

What do I do most weekends? Well, in the summer we try to get to the cabin as often as we can, so.. most weekends! this summer has been a bit more full that other ones, but whenever we have had the chance, we make the short drive out to the lake and settle in for a relaxing weekend. 

we love going to the lake to spend time with family, to relax, to read, to go for walks and to go on the water! Michael loves being in the water, swimming, boating and especially wake boarding. I'm not a huge fan of wakeboarding (i can get up, get in and out of the wake - most times - but I would never be one to do "jumps" or "tricks" and in all honesty, I'd much rather sit in the boat and watch!) I love taking pictures of Michael and seeing him accomplish new tricks on the water. 

So most weekends in the summer, we try to get out to the lake for moments like these!

No comments: