September 26, 2012

4 years and many more to come

us and our 4 sweet ring bearers - kieran, simon, jackson and marcus - and simon is holding a little stuffed animal blue jay since we had Jay as our honorary ring bearer)
 today is my 4th wedding anniversary
4 years ago I married my best friend
and every day since then I have fallen more in love with him
enjoyed his friendship more
found out new things about him
learned how to become a better wife
and have been loving life with him beside me!
this is our last anniversary as a family of 2
next year we will have a baby with us on our annivesary!
we were talking about it when we went out for breakfast today and it is surreal
we are very blessed and very thankful for all that we have
here are some pictures from our wedding & our honeymoon
this is when we went quading in a mexican jungle

hanging out on our balcony on our cruise ship

our rings!

me and my beautiful bridesmaids

here we are- newly married!

our cake toppers - made by Carolyn Fuchs - I still day dream about having another piece of this cake...
happy anniversary Michael. I love you more every day!

No comments: