September 5, 2012

day 5: bright

so todays photo title is "bright"
I found myself looking for bright things all day. And to me, bright normally means some type of neon color. but then I thought, it could also be bright as in smart... or a really bright light or something else.
in the end, I went for color :)

I couldn't decide between 2 photos, so i am using both.
I must say, it does hurt my 'photographic eye' (if I have earned the right to call it that) when I use my blackberry camera, because the photos are grainier and just not as good. however, I am not sure where the cord is for my actual camera, and I'm a bit too zonked this late in the evening (when did 8pm become late?! somewhere in the 5th month of pregnancy I think...) to look for it, so, we are all stuck with these grainy blackberry pictures. one more reason to purchase an iphone eventually I suppose (or just be a bit more organized and know where i put the cord..)

enough chatter. here are the 2 pictures.

bright #1
my favorite thing as of late - smoothies. I buy the big bags of frozen fruit from costco, throw it all in the bullet with some OJ and water, and 30 seconds later - voila - delightful bliss.
bright #2
the view at my front door. I have these bright fake flowers that I keep on the dresser at our entrance way. they are obviously fake, but wonderful nonetheless. I may even keep them up year round... nah, I'll probably swap them out for something christmasy because while bright things are a sign of happiness, so is some christmas bliss. in the picture is also a picture my brother gave me from new york,  some cards from friends (some people still send snail mail and I am always so thankful to receive it), and my chalkboard where I write verses and other things.
hope you are having a bright day :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

three cheers for fake flowers that never wilt! ( i have fake sunflowers on my dining room table. )

i'm enjoying hearing from you here again, ash! :)