September 7, 2012

day 7: natural

todays picture is "natural"
and what is natural for me? well, a few things come to mind!

I have always been a natural baker. I find it relaxing and fun to create in the kitchen (both baking and cooking, but baking it always tastier in my opinion). The mess doesn't bother me, and I love seeing all these random ingredients turn into a warm & delicious product.
another thing that is natural for me - being an auntie!! I love being an auntie to 3 sweet boys - jay, everett & roger. I love hanging out with the boys and hearing ev say things like, "oh auntie, you want to cuddle?" and i love watching rogie laugh and learning new skills.
so, what else could be the perfect picture today than these two -
spending some time with one of my favorite nephews - everett, while the two of us bake up some tasty concoction.

This is natural!

No comments: