September 6, 2012

day 6: every day

so todays picture is supposed to be about something I do every day..
well, there aren't a ton of things I do EVERY day... I wake up every day, I eat every day, I hang out with Michael every day etc. so I'm making a bit of a stretch with these pictures, as they are something I do most days.

picture 1:
my office - this is the view I have 4 days of the week. I love my office, it is cute and cozy and personal. plus I have two computers, a mac and a pc, so I get the best of both computer worlds. plus it makes me feel like I work somewhere cool that I have to have 2 screens at all times..
picture 2:
This one is more of an every day occurrence. As the weeks are winding down to the end of this pregnancy (9 weeks left till my due date, notice that the number of weeks is down to single digits!) I`m starting to read more and more about labor, delivery, infant care and breastfeeding. with most of my reading time going to the labor and breastfeeding parts. I like to be prepared and informed and I`ve found a couple of books that I enjoy, and I`m trying not to go looking for other things to read. So, every day I read a little bit. The other thing in this picture that is an every day occurrence is the fact that my cat, Chandler, has to be with me at ALL TIMES. More specifically, he has to be on my belly at all times. I think he`s trying to make sure I remember he was there before any baby ever was. He`s a wee bit territorial.. but I kinda love it.

No comments: