January 27, 2011

photographic relief

two posts in one day.. maybe a little much
but i decided to share a little via the art of photography

one is a picture i found while googling for an image on 'obeying God rather than men' - not sure how this photo fit into that, other than that it proclaims the greatness of God - his creative spirit & his masterful skill
for me today, this picture reminded me of an all powerful, faithful, creative, caring friend, Jesus.


this second picture is purely to make you laugh.
in the summer i attended a conference for the organization i worked with
sometimes the sessions ran quite long, and i was required to sit at a book table outside of them.. so sometimes the time dragged.
my friend audrey & i decided to embrace the time using post-it notes & photobooth. since then, taking silly photos with photobooth can make me laugh till my eyes fill with tears. i try to contort my face & expressions into the silliest forms, and then laugh & laugh at the result. i had some extra time on my hands this afternoon so i took some pictures to send to Audrey. and now i'll share one here. have a laugh. you are never too old or mature to be silly.

2 comments:

christine said...

seriously great teeth!!

ashleymarie said...

:) thanks! everett was looking at this photo the other day and kept saying "wow! woooooooooow! wow!" too funny