June 24, 2011

reef shoes and fleece pants

i'm trying to get ready for camping this weekend
we'll be leaving as soon as michael gets home from mowing lawns

i'm pretty good at packing, but i often seem to forget just one thing.
so, since i had some time on my hands, i decided to look up some camping check lists on the internet.
there was one that made me laugh a little, i didn't have half of the things on this list packed! (nor do i plan on packing them).. tripstravel.com, always there to remind me about my leather gloves for camping. just what i needed.

here is the list of clothes for my weekend, according to this website:
bathing suit
denim jacket
fleece pants
flip flops
gloves (leather)
gloves (wool)
cotton pants
hat
hat (wool)
hiking boots
hiking pants
long-sleeved tops
rain jacket
rain pants
reef shoes
thermal top
t shirts
sandals
shorts
socks
sunglasses
sweater - thick
underwear
wind breaker
wool socks

i've put my favorite items in bold :) i wonder if i'll be ok without my leather gloves and reef shoes?? where does this list think i'm going?!

to procrastinate a bit longer from packing, i thought i'd post a collection of my favorite pictures from the last month or so.. enjoy.





my house finally has perennials!



 a father's day fiesta!
and a special little boys half birthday 
 my favorite little person in the world!


 he always knows where to find his belly button



No comments: