July 5, 2009

i stole this from Kara's blog...

HAVE YOU:

1. Travelled → yes quite a bit. With my family we typically go somewhere warm with beautiful beaches, florida, dominican, cuba. i've also been to south africa, parts of europe, cruises of the caribean and bahamas, guatemala and parts of canada and the us!
2. What is your weakness → bargain shopping... i love finding deals! also sudoku, gum & slurpees
3. Laughed until you cried → very often. i have a funny husband, family and friends!
4. Met someone who changed you → my family has shaped me a lot that's forsure! other than them i would say these people changed my life for the better: Michael <3 , Leah, Phoebe and my precious nephew Jay!
5. Found out who your true friends were → sure have
6. How many kids do you want to have → 2 or 3
7. Do you have any pets → Oreo will forever be my pup, i really want another dog or a cat someday, but probably not for awhile.
8. Do you want to change your name → Growing up i used to change my name for fun, mostly just with my friends when we wrote notes etc. I actually really love my name!
9. What did you do for your last birthday → my mom took me out for lunch, michael and i spent the evening together, but we don't actually remember what we did. my guess would be that we ordered chinese and watched a movie or something. celebrated with my families the nights following.
10. What time did you wake up today → 8:35
11. What were you doing at midnight last night → sleeping!

12.Name something you CANNOT wait for → december 17th or 18th :)
13. Last time you saw your father→ this afternoon at grandma's
14. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → Sometimes I wish that money didn't exist and we wouldn't have to worry about it! I wish that I could be more confident.
15. What are you listening to right now → TV - Friends, the fan and michael sleeping
16. What's getting on your nerves right now? → i cut my leg shaving an hour ago and it still stings!
17. Most visited webpage → gmail and cooks.com

THE BASICS:
18. Nicknames → Ash, Ashes, Ashy, Pook, Pumpkin, Pump, Pumpy, Lump, Lumpy, Lumpkin, Poofler, Muffler and Poof
19. Relationship Status → happily married!
20. High school you attended → MBCI
21. Hair color → blonde - although it is actually "mousy brown", thank goodness for hi lites and low lites!
22. Long or short → on the shorter side right now, right around my chin
23. Height → 5'5 ish
24. Do you have a crush on someone? → You bet, and he's pretty handsome!
25: What do you like about yourself? → I like that my priorities and my values are in the right place, and that I am happy with where I am at right now
26. Piercings → just my ears, 3 holes in 1 ear, 4 holes in the other. but i'd like to get my nose pierced
27. Tattoos → I have a bluejay with Jay's initials on my right shoulder blade
28. Righty or lefty → righty

FIRSTS :
22. First surgery → oral surgery when i was 2
23. First piercing → ears
24. First best friends → I remember talking to my dog everyday after school, his name was Sam. At school... probably Crystal or Darlene or Lorissa, or Kara Fast? my mom would probably know better than me :)
25. First sport → Baseball I think. I also did Figure Skating a bit
26. First vacation→ We went to Edmonton and Banff when I was really little (2ish) but I don't remember that. We went to Florida when I was five and I remember parts of that.
27. First concert → Newsboys or something? It was a christian band and I think they were wearing pajama pants.
28. First crush - That I can remember... Peter Gross
29. First Love - Real love -- Michael

RIGHT NOW:
30. Eating → nothing
31. Drinking → iced tea. I finally bought some mix.. welcome summer!
32. I'm about to → get ready to go to Carmyn and James' for caregroup
33. Listening to → We already had this question... TV - Friends
34. Waiting for → Michael to wake up in a bit so we can get ready to go

YOUR FUTURE :
35. Want kids? → definitely.
36. Want to get married? → already am
37. Careers in mind? → I'm happy where I am right now. I have also thought about going to Beauty School to be an Esthetician, or getting a degree as a Recreation Facilitator for the Elderly and people with disabilities.

HAVE YOU:
38. Lost someone special? → yes - both Grandpas, my Granny and Jay
39. Been depressed? → no, have had hard days and months thought
40. Been drunk and threw up? → Nope, never
41. Broken someone's heart → Nope
42. Had your own heart broken → yup, see #38
43. Cried when someone died → Still cry about it, which I think is ok.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
44. Yourself → Yes, 99% of the time!
45. Miracles → yes, altho I think there are a lot of things that are miracles that we brush off as ordinary
46. Heaven → Most definitely
47. Santa Claus → no although I think I'll pretend for my kids when they're really little
48. God or a Higher Power? → God. Of course!!

FAVORITES:
49. Drink - Most drinks from Starbucks. Altho I also really like a regular old cup of peppermint tea, coffee or mint hot chocolate
50. Food - Pad Thai
51. Movie - You've Got Mail, Fever Pitch or Bewitched
52. Band - Depends on the day. Altho I consistently like the Dixie Chicks
53. Memory - holding Jay, my wedding day, the feeling of relaxation on my honeymoon with Michael, watching sunsets in hawaii with ellen, watching Leah walk down the aisle, "studying" at starbucks with Jo, living with Shauna, singing with my Grandpa at the hospital.. ok i have a lot!
54. TV Show - I have too many favorites: Friends, So You Think You Can Dance, Project Runway Canada, Ellen, OC, Bachelorette
55. Hobbies - I love taking pictures, making cards, being at coffee shops, board games, reading, sitting around the bonfire
56. Subject - in university i liked my psychology courses best

2 comments:

Kara said...

nice. Glad you stole it.

Anonymous said...

We know not what is good until we have lost it.