September 16, 2011

women refreshed at the well

So, 3 blogs was apparently not enough for me to play around with.. even thought I quite obviously neglect 2 of them...

anyway, I decided to play around with the Women Refreshed at the Well site, and decided to create a new one that I knew how to manage and tweak easier. I'm so excited about this vision that God gave to my mom, and I love watching the building come to life infront of our eyes. It is a place of excitement, and a place that God will use, and I think our whole family is just excited about the future of this ministry.

please take a look and follow the site, my mom has been doing a good job of keeping it up to date, and we will continue to try and do that. also, please feel welcome to stop by the house and take a look for yourself. Something this exciting is meant to be shared!!

Here is the new website: www.womenrefreshed.com

1 comment:

christine said...

so incredible for your family to experience...not only building a structure, but a legacy for generations to come.