March 27, 2011

my 26th birthday in pictures

here are some pictures from my "birthday week" - yes i took a birthday week, and as my dad would say i sure was "milking it" :) do it if you can right??

the birthday celebrations begin! cupcakes from c-cups... michael picked them up for us, and i warned him that it was a girly store but didn't warn him about the "questionable" names for each cupcake... he said he had a hard time keeping a straight face while ordering them.
birthday morning. my sister phoebe left me balloons on my mailbox & my inlaws left me a starbucks coffee on my doorstep.
sleepover central! i asked michael if we could have a "sleepover" for my birthday. it's fun to live in the living room for awhile!
my hubby & moi
this is how i found chips in the morning. silly cat.
my mums from audrey :)
this picture makes me laugh because chandler is so ticked off that i was making him pose for a picture.
2 crazy blue-eyed babes.
LOVE this boy.
he was holding my lens cap in his mouth & it looked like a mustache.
presents - even a fresh pineapple from my bro
a delicious steak dinner mmmmm
a gift from my fellow old navy lover (does that sound weird) thanks asha! 
a lovely gift & card from a lovely friend, lisa
french toast breakie with the thiessens.
an oreo cupcake
a few games of take-4 with phoebz
i thought this picture was cute. at one point i was sitting at the table alone and 3 cameras were taking pictures of me. talk about paparazzi. so here phoebe & dad are keeping me company.
mmm smartie blizzard icecream cake
my gift from phoebe. "get on your snuggieeeeeeee!"
chips found another use for the snuggie box
all in all, it was a great birthday! i'm sure you can tell that from the pictures!!

No comments: