March 8, 2011

dark chocolate?

do you ever find yourself doing something and then stop & think to yourself "ummm when did i start doing this?"

that happened to me today when i finished sending a picture of one of my cats to michael's blackberry. i thought to myself "when did i become a crazy cat person?" then it occurred to me.. i've always been a crazy cat lady, i just never let it out! ha!

another one: the other day i came home from shopper's drug mart and realized that i had bought dark chocolate. "when did i start liking dark chocolate?" i am definitely more of a milk chocolate kind of girl, but there is this dark chocolate that michael's mom introduced me too and mmm so delish.
is dark chocolate tasty? yes. is this picture attractive? no!

new discoveries & old discoveries. it's fun being surprised by yourself!

today i decided to open a new chapter & do something i've never done before. i visited my mom at work (no, that's not the first!) and gave blood! when i got there my pulse was too high so i had to wait a little longer, also my african born hubby almost got me in trouble when i had to answer  yes to the questions that they expect you to say no to! but once i finally started to give my blood away it was over fairly quickly. apparently i'm quite the natural - probably another thing i inherited from my grandpa klassen :)

i have also been doing some thinking lately... about re-opening up a chapter of my life that i considered finished.. and re-writing the ending.  i made a couple of phone calls & emails.. so we'll see where that goes. i realize this is cryptic, but its just in the beginning stages of an idea.. so we'll see...

i'm also itching to paint again. i brought home an arm full of paint chips & magazines... so we'll see if my living room gets a makeover sooner than later ;)

1 comment:

Leah said...

this picture is priceless...simply priceless :)