November 24, 2008

another popsicle perhaps?

today i feel like all i can do is lay on the couch or else i will feel sicker...
so today i was thinking, if i was feeling better what would i want to do? or have etc. you know, a list of favorite things (much like what my mom blogged about the other day), so that maybe i can live vicariously through my list...

favorite things:

peppermint tea
falling asleep with a heat pad on my feet
snuggling michael
playing with puppies (like molly!)
kernels popcorn
christmas decorations (although not the blow up ones that people have in their yards, i think those are just tacky)
hanging out with my family
sudoku
the smell and the sound of michael making supper
baking cookies
playing piano and singing
chicken stew
watching (and quoting) friends
clean laundry
hitting the snooze button one more time... and then one more time... and then...
tim tam slam
blistex lip chap
getting pedicures
shepherds pie
Caribbean beaches
having a healthy and healed throat!! :)

i think i just dozed off in the middle of my list, so now i think it's time to add napping to my list, and try it out.

No comments: