November 5, 2009

oh how do I love thee... let me count thy ways...


yesterday was a very special day for my little family... it was Michael's birthday!
he was quite excited about this one, he's been looking forward to being 21.
when people ask him why he's so excited about being 21, well he's not really sure, he just is excited!

i wrapped his gifts on monday and he's been wanting to open them ever since. i love how excited he gets about gifts, he's probably my favorite person to buy for. even if he has a list, he still is surprised when he gets the gifts! and this birthday he pretty much got everything he wanted.

so our plan yesterday was to go to the keg with our gift certificate and spoil ourselves on their delicious steaks and twice baked potatoes. mmm mouth watering good. however, he ended up needing to work a little late, so by the time he came home we decided it would be more fun to have a night in. so we ordered our regular: 2 dinner for 1's both with chicken balls, and an order of consomme soup. when we got our food we did our usual trade, 2 of my chicken balls for his spring roll, and we settled in to enjoy our food and conversation. then in true "grown up" fashion, we settled in with a dreamworks movie: over the hedge, and laughed thru it.
i think we'll probably go to the keg on friday and enjoy the food then, but last night was just a stay in kind of night.

i'm very thankful for my wonderful husband. he is my best friend, the love of my life! i think he is so funny, caring, strong, thoughtful, genuine, servanthearted, musically talented, smart, creative, crazy, attractive, loving and all around the best guy I could ever ask for. i am more in love with him than i was on his last birthday, and i'm already excited about how much more I will love him by the next one!! happy birthday sweetie, this spoofler loves you & always will.

No comments: