February 25, 2012

january & february

it's been awhile since I've posted any pictures and they are really starting to collect on my computer! Time to share them. So here is January & February!
 me and my sweet little man. he was saying "cheese" in the picture - just like I told him too!! I love every minute I get to spend with him!
 my big brother turned 30! 'twas a fun night
yup - 30 candles. on a delicious jeanne's cake 
this was our first encounter with the sparkler on steroids - it is crazy! 
 a cake from Phoebe - to "celebrate" us selling our dream car (our Tucson) "Tucker" in January. Sad, but right. 
isn't he the sweetest?? rogie - the sweetest new addition to the klassen family 
look how big he is! ah! he is growing like crazy. 
a zoo!! Ev's favorite toy at granny's (the whole zoo, not just this sweet little penguin) 
a funny valentine from my funny valentine 
 a typical night around here. we have very snuggly cats!
poppa's birthday - waiting for him to come up to see his present! 
the big reveal of the gift! But poppa's eyes were mostly on Ev - he was born to be a poppa! 
our gift to Dad this year - the guys built him an ice fishing shack 
the men - minus Roger 
granny & poppa getting some snuggle time in 
<3 
don't you just want to smooch those cheeks?!  
waiting for poppa's sparkler to go off.. not so sure about it all.. 
voila! 
my man decided to stop shaving & cutting his hair! gotta love him :)
roses from my man 
tulips from my mom & my sweet owls from audrey 
more tulips! 
my sweet little porcelain cat 
my latest pottery creation that I painted at brush fire  
and finally - my hot pink mug! i searched for YEARS for a hot pink mug for one of my besties - shauna. This year I actually found one! Then I decided I wanted to have one too.. so I just got it in the mail. love it!!

now I'm ready for March (and spring!) 

No comments: