February 15, 2012

be still.

today is one of those days when there seems to be a lot going on
or at least a lot of running from one thing to the next.
work this morning - then going to pick up some pottery that I painted with my mom & sister in law - then going to class - then dropping off the movie that we rented last night (did you know there are some bestbuy kiosks in 7-11 that still let you rent movies? we rented the newest twilight movie last night, for 1.99!) - then home for a bit - then to Josh & Leahs (this is the part I'm looking forward to most today! Getting to spend some time with my nephews!)

It's just a full day. I also have lots on my mind - it's been one of those weeks where it seems like my mind is going a mile a minute. It's interesting how it seems like my mind isn't sleeping like it should be.. seems like a million things are flying through at once..

I was just looking out the window, and big fluffy snowflakes are falling down. And things are good. Things may be full, and there is a lot going on, but I am not complaining. Things are good. I would just like to be spending the rest of the afternoon at a coffee shop with a good book or a good friend, and just spend some time being still. It's just one of those days.


1 comment:

christine said...

i'll meet you at starbucks in 10 min. :)