January 19, 2012

a visit with my 2 favourite little men.

yesterday I stopped at the hospital after school to visit Roger, and when I got there mom & dad were there with Everett, so I got to hang out with my 2 favourite little boys at once!

When Leah got out of the bed, Everett took it over & josh was giving him "rides" on the bed (folding it up & then flat, moving it up & down), so I took a little video, I love hearing his sweet little voice! He says "again" which is one of his most commonly used words & then starts chatting & then ends talking about another favourite thing: auntie's cats.
after Mom/Dad/Ev left I was able to spend time alone with Josh, Leah & Roger & soak up some good snuggle time.
I am a very happy auntie!!

2 comments:

Audacious said...

Wow! You must need to have a high threshold for adorableness to handle those two sweet boys at once. So cute!

Joy said...

Ashley that is too funny .... without knowing, we both posted about Everett on the bed, complete with video clip!! Funny!!