April 25, 2009

an unexpected rainbow on a rainy day

yesterday michael surprised me and spoiled me
he knew that i had a hard week and that yesterday was a really sad day

so i came home to find this sitting by the door:

inside the box with the bow i found these:

inside the little bag was jewelery that michael went and picked out for me:









then he told me to get dressed up, because we had reservations. he took me to Rembrandts and we had a very delicious meal. it was a good time just being together and feeling very special, that's forsure. not that he NEEDED to do this, but that he wanted to

I am very thankful for michael.

2 comments:

Joy K. said...

That's our Mikey! A man after my own heart! I am so glad he spoiled you a bit baby! I love you, and thank God that together, we are walking through the hard stuff, the happy stuff, the stressful stuff.... and the wonderful as well. I love you

ashleymarie said...

thanks mom! :)
love you too.