January 30, 2013

A perfect mix.

So everyone always asks me, "who do people say Matilda looks like" to which I say, "Michael" and they respond, "ok that's what I was going to say too."

Well my friends, my sweet girl sure does resemble her sweet dad but this week I was going through boxes of stuff (a lot of junk I had accumulated over the last 27 years) and I found a picture that proves that my babe looks more like me than you may see at first glance, see for yourself! (I was 2 months in this picture and Matilda is also 2 months in her picture)



2 comments:

Emily said...

her sweet little nose and lips look so much like yours!
what a great photo!
: )
love em

Joy said...

Ash - I am seeing more and more of you all the time - but there is definitely BOTH of you in her looks!! She is so sweet - no matter WHO she takes after - she is certainly YOURS!! Love you all.
mom