February 5, 2013

catching up

I had decided I wanted to make some type of monthly "tradition" to track Matilda's first year.

I thought about buying those stickers that say "1 month" "2 months" etc and then taking a picture of her wearing one on her shirt each month - and, well, we're coming up on 3 months and I don't have the stickers. I also thought about making a little sign or something that we could make each month - good idea, but again, coming up on month 3 and nothing yet! SO. I decided to make up my own thing, and make a collage of sorts - with a couple pictures of her, her "stats" of the month and a list of things that are characteristic of her at that time. So - I am catching up.

(*click on the pictures to make them big enough to read the writing*)

First is her birth announcement (picture by me, and put together beautifully by my dearest friend Audrey)
Then month 1:
And month 2:
and now I am caught up and will post the rest of the months as they happen. I love catching up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lovely baby, lovelyidea