April 14, 2011

are they ever attractive?

i'm afraid something may be wrong with me..

i'm online shopping (i know i know, i shouldn't be BUT i sold 2 old cell phones on kijiji & i got a gift certificate to oldnavy from Jo - thanks jo! - so i figure i can do a bit...) and i'm strangely attracted to ROMPERS.

i mean, ev looks awesome in a romper. but i don't think that they necessarily translate well onto the adult figure... yet i am strangely attracted to them. it would make getting dressed in the morning a much quicker process.. "what tops go with these shorts?" problem solved with the onesie romper.

i will refrain. based on the fact that it's still $25 bucks and I'm pretty sure I would look ridiculous. however, if you see me in a romper this summer, don't judge me. but maybe steal it from my closet, burn it, and get me a coffee & a nap & a slap of common sense? gracias mi amigas.

3 comments:

Audacious said...

I prefer not to wear anything that leaves me naked from the ankles up when sitting on the toilet.

ashleymarie said...

hahah!! i didn't even think of that!!

Leah said...

i don't know ash, i can see you make a romper really work...you just need proper accessories! i'm picturing you in a royal blue one with white framed sunglasses...