February 22, 2011

three tuesday thoughts

i feel like writing on here today but i'm not sure exactly about what
i feel like i have a whole montage of thoughts going through my head
and none of them really flow into the other, so i'll just share it all

first of all -
on friday evening, the jury decided on a verdict in the candace derksen trial
they decided mark grant was guilty of 2nd degree-murder. relief.
i have been encouraged by this family and their decision to forgive.

second -
i spent the weekend at a mother-daughter camp with my mother-in-law & sister-in-law. i really enjoyed the speakers and all they had to say. they were talking about mary and martha. and the importance of just sitting at the feet of Jesus. we sang a song called "all is well" by robin mark. i had heard the song before & just really love it. it's been playing in my head for the last few days, and i love when that happens. here is a video of me singing it, if you care to take a listen.



and third -
i've started working on a new project. a "grandma afgan" - which means that i'm using every single color of yarn i find, and put it all together, wonderfully mismatched. it's something very fun to work on, and i love seeing it come together. here is a picture of a few of my granny squares so far:
progress so far

2 comments:

thoughtsfromacountrymouse.blogspot.com said...

I love the Grandma afaghan!! I love you!!

Miriiiii. ;* said...

Hello.
I am a Miriam (14 years)
I love your blog! :)
it's so nice! :D
Greet!