May 25, 2013

6 months

I can hardly believe that it has already been half a year (and more, since I'm late in posting this... again!) since my beautiful girl was born into this world!! I can still remember what her first cry sounded like, and how good and natural it felt to finally hold her, my daughter, in my arms!

the last 6 months have flown by, and I have already started thinking about the fact that in the same amount of time from now - she will be one! So much is changing so quickly, and we are just constantly so thankful for her!

here is her monthly update - as always, click on the image to make it large enough to read everything!
(the picture on the right is michael's favorite picture of Matilda. He loves that her eyes are watering because she was smiling so much!! It definitely represents our sweet girl)


No comments: