March 19, 2013

Mom's Whipped Shortbread with a Chocolate Twist!!

The other day my mom had baked the most delicious cookies. Shortbread with chocolate chips. See the thing is - I don't normally like shortbread, but I couldn't stop eating them - they were that good!! So I asked for the recipe and tonight I made them... So good!

Try them for yourself!

Mom's Whipped Shortbread with a Chocolate Twist!!

3 cups flour
1/2 cup corn starch
1 cup icing sugar
1 lb. butter
vanilla

Cream butter with mixer. Add all dry ingredients gradually. Then add vanilla.
THen add chocolate chips - the amount is YOUR choice
Roll into balls, or scoop onto sheet with small scoop.
Flatten with your fingers.
Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes or till light brown.
Take off the sheet, let cool and enjoy!!

No comments: