August 8, 2009

you and me together, yes, yes

it's been quite the week...
some good, some bad.

most important things to take from it: i have some really good friends, josh and leah's baby is healthy and cute, phoebe is coming home soon, the house is clean and the yard looks great, family is always supporting and loving... and knows just went to listen, pray and not need to know all the details. and finally, i have a wonderful husband who really loves me, and that is such a great feeling!

i bought the newest dave matthew's cd a while ago and michael and i can't get enough of it.
whenever i get in the car i turn it back to track 13 and listen to it and sing along

here is my favorite part:

you & me together could do anything, baby
you & me together yes, yes
you & me together we can do anything baby
You & me toghter yes, yes

we can always look back at what we did
always remembering you & me
for right now it's you and me forever girl
you know we could do better than anything that we did
you know that you and me we could do anything

No comments: